Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. May 1, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents lower for a state average of 6.84.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 26 cents lower for a state average of 14.27.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.84 – 6.95 6.89 14.23 – 14.38 14.31
North Central 6.71 – 6.87 6.85 14.15 – 14.28 14.22
Northeast 6.71 – 6.93 6.83 14.16 – 14.41 14.28
Southwest 6.70 – 7.01 6.85 14.23 – 14.45 14.32
South Central 6.75 – 7.02 6.83 14.26 – 14.48 14.31
Southeast 6.52 – 6.90 6.79 14.18 – 14.31 14.28
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .38
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is +.54
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report