Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. April 19, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents higher for a state average of 6.68.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 5 to 8 cents lower for a state average of 14.24.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.67 – 6.79 6.74 14.10 – 14.29 14.21
North Central 6.60 – 6.73 6.69 14.12 – 14.23 14.19
Northeast 6.42 – 6.75 6.61 14.12 – 14.45 14.27
Southwest 6.48 – 6.76 6.66 14.17 – 14.40 14.29
South Central 6.60 – 6.88 6.68 14.15 – 14.38 14.24
Southeast 6.33 – 6.65 6.57 14.27 – 14.48 14.35
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is + .15 Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is -.04
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.