Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. April 18, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 11 to 16 cents lower for a state average of 6.63.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 10 cents higher for a state average of 14.28.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.64 – 6.75 6.70 14.18 – 14.37 14.25
North Central 6.57 – 6.70 6.64 14.18 – 14.35 14.24
Northeast 6.39 – 6.72 6.57 14.15 – 14.47 14.31
Southwest 6.55 – 6.72 6.63 14.20 – 14.42 14.32
South Central 6.61 – 6.85 6.67 14.20 – 14.40 14.26
Southeast 6.30 – 6.64 6.54 14.23 – 14.46 14.36
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is + .18 Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is -.02
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report