Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. April 4, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 9 to 12 cents lower for a state average of 6.46.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 8 cents lower for a state average of 13.73.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.44 – 6.59 6.53 13.72 – 13.82 13.75
North Central 6.40 – 6.51 6.48 13.57 – 13.73 13.66
Northeast 6.30 – 6.54 6.43 13.56 – 13.81 13.71
Southwest 6.24 – 6.53 6.42 13.72 – 13.95 13.85
South Central 6.42 – 6.68 6.49 13.62 – 13.92 13.74
Southeast 6.18 – 6.49 6.39 13.70 – 13.85 13.75
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is + .16
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is +.01
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company