Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. March 14, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 6 to 7 cents higher for a state average of 7.38.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 11 to 12 cents lower for a state average of 14.31.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.36 – 7.50 7.41 14.26 – 14.36 14.32
North Central 7.35 – 7.43 7.38 14.22 – 14.33 14.29
Northeast 7.20 – 7.48 7.37 14.14 – 14.33 14.22
Southwest 7.21 – 7.45 7.36 14.27 – 14.53 14.43
South Central 7.30 – 7.54 7.38 14.30 – 14.41 14.33
Southeast 7.21 – 7.42 7.34 14.24 – 14.37 14.29
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .21
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.05
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems