Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. Feb. 13, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 1 cent lower for a state average of 7.03.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 2 cents higher for a state average of 14.05.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.00 – 7.15 7.06 14.01 – 14.12 14.07
North Central 7.00 – 7.08 7.03 13.93 – 14.05 14.02
Northeast 6.93 – 7.13 7.04 13.81 – 14.12 13.97
Southwest 6.86 – 7.12 7.03 13.98 – 14.20 14.11
South Central 6.94 – 7.17 7.01 13.98 – 14.13 14.07
Southeast 6.79 – 7.05 6.96 13.99 – 14.10 14.05
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .07
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.18
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.