Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. Feb. 13, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 1 cent lower for a state average of 7.03.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 2 cents higher for a state average of 14.05.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.00 – 7.15 7.06 14.01 – 14.12 14.07
North Central 7.00 – 7.08 7.03 13.93 – 14.05 14.02
Northeast 6.93 – 7.13 7.04 13.81 – 14.12 13.97
Southwest 6.86 – 7.12 7.03 13.98 – 14.20 14.11
South Central 6.94 – 7.17 7.01 13.98 – 14.13 14.07
Southeast 6.79 – 7.05 6.96 13.99 – 14.10 14.05
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .07
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.18
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report