Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Jan. 31, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally steady to 1 cent higher for a state average of 7.45.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 10 to 11 cents lower for a state average of 14.50.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.42 – 7.58 7.49 14.47 – 14.56 14.51
North Central 7.38 – 7.49 7.45 14.35 – 14.51 14.57
Northeast 7.34 – 7.64 7.45 14.32 – 14.58 14.45
Southwest 7.27 – 7.51 7.43 14.46 – 14.72 14.58
South Central 7.38 – 7.54 7.43 14.33 – 14.65 14.52
Southeast 7.25 – 7.49 7.39 14.42 – 14.51 14.47
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .04
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.19
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.