Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Tues. Nov. 13, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
Cash grain prices today are compared to last Friday’s Iowa closing cash bids. There was NOT a Grain Report on Monday due to the Veteran’s Day Observance by the State. Therefore, Iowa Cash trends today will vary significantly with the CBOT trends.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 10 to 11 cents lower for a state average of 7.23.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 38 to 42 cents lower for a state average of 13.78.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.21 – 7.42 7.29 13.71 – 13.91 13.80
North Central 7.13 – 7.26 7.20 13.68 – 13.90 13.75
Northeast 6.99 – 7.41 7.21 13.60 – 13.96 13.74
Southwest 7.10 – 7.35 7.23 13.70 – 13.93 13.82
South Central 7.13 – 7.43 7.24 13.68 – 13.93 13.73
Southeast 7.10 – 7.35 7.23 13.70 – 13.90 13.84
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .01
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.30
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement