Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. Nov. 9, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 2 cents lower for a state average of 7.34.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 45 cents lower for a state average of 14.16.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.34 – 7.55 7.43 14.13 – 14.33 14.21
North Central 7.28 – 7.37 7.33 14.06 – 14.17 14.12
Northeast 7.00 – 7.47 7.28 13.91 – 14.24 14.10
Southwest 7.26 – 7.49 7.37 14.14 – 14.36 14.24
South Central 7.27 – 7.54 7.35 14.09 – 14.36 14.15
Southeast 7.21 – 7.38 7.30 14.08 – 14.25 14.18
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .05
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.35
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company