Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Nov. 8, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents lower for a state average of 7.37.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 10 to 11 cents lower for a state average of 14.61.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.36 – 7.57 7.45 14.58 – 14.76 14.66
North Central 7.31 – 7.36 7.34 14.54 – 14.59 14.57
Northeast 7.16 – 7.49 7.34 14.38 – 14.69 14.52
Southwest 7.28 – 7.49 7.39 14.56 – 14.81 14.68
South Central 7.29 – 7.56 7.38 14.54 – 14.81 14.60
Southeast 7.23 – 7.40 7.32 14.55 – 14.70 14.64
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .05
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.35
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report