Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Nov. 1, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 5 cents lower for a state average of 7.46.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 11 cents higher for a state average of 15.22.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.41 – 7.67 7.53 15.18 – 15.40 15.25
North Central 7.36 – 7.46 7.43 15.04 – 15.23 15.17
Northeast 7.21 – 7.59 7.43 15.00 – 15.32 15.16
Southwest 7.38 – 7.57 7.49 15.17 – 15.38 15.28
South Central 7.37 – 7.61 7.47 15.18 – 15.45 15.23
Southeast 7.36 – 7.48 7.43 15.20 – 15.36 15.26
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .06
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.38
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Vertical Floor Blenders