Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. Oct. 12, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 19 to 21 cents lower for a state average of 7.42.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 26 to 27 cents lower for a state average of 14.76.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.35 – 7.50 7.41 14.77 – 14.82 14.79
North Central 7.32 – 7.48 7.38 14.67 – 14.78 14.74
Northeast 7.28 – 7.56 7.45 14.50 – 14.93 14.68
Southwest 7.30 – 7.58 7.43 14.62 – 14.83 14.77
South Central 7.33 – 7.72 7.45 14.60 – 14.85 14.75
Southeast 7.33 – 7.51 7.45 14.78 – 15.01 14.88
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .09
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Nov contract is -.46
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company