Denver Cash Grain
GL_GR110 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 29, 2013 USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News
Daily Grain Bids for Denver and Surrounding Areas
*Bids compared to Wed Nov 27, 2013. With limited Bids*
Spot bids to producers for grain delivered to terminal and country
elevators. Bids dollar/bu. except for Barley which is dollar/cwt.
Bids are as of 3:00 PM MST.
Bids Change (cents)
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat 7.01-7.23 steady
Up to 12 percent protein
US 2 Yellow Corn 4.02 2 lower, with limited Bids
US 2 Barley -- not available
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture