CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jul 21, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 21, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.68-5.88
Northeast Colorado range 5.66-5.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.83-6.03
Cheyenne Wells 5.94
Southeast Colorado range 5.83-6.08
Southcentral Colorado range 5.34
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.65-5.71
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.65-5.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.68-5.71
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 3.94-4.15
Northeast Colorado range 3.64-4.04
Eastcentral Colorado range 3.49-3.94
Cheyenne Wells 3.49
Southeast Colorado range 3.77-4.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 3.49-3.74
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 3.49-3.66
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 3.49-3.74
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 13 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 6.14-6.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 11.57-11.65
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta