CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jul 18, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 18, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 15 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.74-6.09
Northeast Colorado range 5.72-5.99
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.94-6.09
Cheyenne Wells 6.04
Southeast Colorado range 5.89-6.14
Southcentral Colorado range 5.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.71-5.79
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.71-5.79
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.74-5.77
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.01-4.22
Northeast Colorado range 3.72-4.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 3.56-4.01
Cheyenne Wells 3.56
Southeast Colorado range 3.84-4.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 3.56-3.81
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 3.56-3.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 3.56-3.81
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 6.27-6.45
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 11.58-11.66
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?