CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jul 03, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 02, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 to 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.27-6.72
Northeast Colorado range 6.37-6.52
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.58-6.87
Cheyenne Wells 6.77
Southeast Colorado range 6.62-6.72
Southcentral Colorado range 5.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.37-6.57
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.37-6.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.42-6.57
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 to 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 3.93-4.40
Northeast Colorado range 4.00-4.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 3.95-4.29
Cheyenne Wells 3.95
Southeast Colorado range 4.05-4.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 3.87-4.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 3.91-4.10
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 3.87-4.00
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 to 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 6.97-7.14
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 15 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.81-12.89
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance