CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jun 19, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 19, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.68-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-6.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.99-7.27
Cheyenne Wells 7.27
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-7.09
Southcentral Colorado range 6.23
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.59-6.79
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.59-6.79
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.74-6.79
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.27-4.89
Northeast Colorado range 4.26-4.61
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.28-4.51
Cheyenne Wells 4.33
Southeast Colorado range 4.66-5.01
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.16-4.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.26-4.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.16-4.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 16 to 34 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.52-7.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 12 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.50-13.59
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto