CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jun 09, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 09, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.73-7.14
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-6.89
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.94-7.19
Cheyenne Wells 7.19
Southeast Colorado range 6.94-7.14
Southcentral Colorado range 6.27
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.84
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.64-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.84
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.27-4.81
Northeast Colorado range 4.23-4.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.31-4.56
Cheyenne Wells 4.32
Southeast Colorado range 4.62-4.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.16-4.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.22-4.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.16-4.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 14 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.52-7.70
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.76-13.84
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals