CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed May 14, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 14, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 19 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.81
Northeast Colorado range 7.45-7.53
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.76-7.82
Cheyenne Wells 7.82
Southeast Colorado range 7.66-7.88
Southcentral Colorado range 7.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.45-7.57
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.45-7.57
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.51-7.56
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.72-5.05
Northeast Colorado range 4.61-4.87
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.76-4.91
Cheyenne Wells 4.77
Southeast Colorado range 5.07-5.16
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.53-4.65
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.56-4.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.53-4.56
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 13 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.98-14.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto