CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed May 14, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 14, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 19 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.81
Northeast Colorado range 7.45-7.53
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.76-7.82
Cheyenne Wells 7.82
Southeast Colorado range 7.66-7.88
Southcentral Colorado range 7.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.45-7.57
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.45-7.57
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.51-7.56
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.72-5.05
Northeast Colorado range 4.61-4.87
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.76-4.91
Cheyenne Wells 4.77
Southeast Colorado range 5.07-5.16
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.53-4.65
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.56-4.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.53-4.56
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 13 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.98-14.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement