CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue 15, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 15, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 24 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 7.00-7.21
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.46
Cheyenne Wells 7.36
Southeast Colorado range 7.31-7.52
Southcentral Colorado range 6.57
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.05-7.36
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.05-7.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.15-7.36
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.84-5.17
Northeast Colorado range 4.66-4.95
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.84-4.99
Cheyenne Wells 4.89
Southeast Colorado range 5.14-5.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.64-4.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.66-4.72
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.64-4.68
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 1 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.46-8.55
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 25 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.03-14.11
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals