CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue 15, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 15, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 24 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 7.00-7.21
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.46
Cheyenne Wells 7.36
Southeast Colorado range 7.31-7.52
Southcentral Colorado range 6.57
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.05-7.36
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.05-7.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.15-7.36
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.84-5.17
Northeast Colorado range 4.66-4.95
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.84-4.99
Cheyenne Wells 4.89
Southeast Colorado range 5.14-5.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.64-4.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.66-4.72
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.64-4.68
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 1 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.46-8.55
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 25 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.03-14.11
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement