CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon 14, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 14, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 22 to 23 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.78-7.12
Northeast Colorado range 6.82-6.97
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.22
Cheyenne Wells 7.12
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.28
Southcentral Colorado range 6.34
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-7.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.82-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.92-7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.83-5.16
Northeast Colorado range 4.65-4.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.83-4.98
Cheyenne Wells 4.88
Southeast Colorado range 5.13-5.18
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.63-4.71
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.65-4.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.63-4.67
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 8 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.45-8.54
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.78-13.86
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center