CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Tue Feb 18, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Fri Feb 14, 2014*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 18, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.51-6.71
Northeast Colorado range 6.39-6.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.42-6.71
Cheyenne Wells 6.56
Southeast Colorado range 6.57-6.86
Southcentral Colorado range 5.82
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.51-6.76
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.51-6.66
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.66-6.76
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.38-4.72
Northeast Colorado range 4.30-4.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.40-4.53
Cheyenne Wells 4.46
Southeast Colorado range 4.35-4.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.26-4.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.27-4.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.26-4.40
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.50-7.68
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 18 to 24 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.69-12.81
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report