CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 31, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 31, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.86-6.10
Northeast Colorado range 5.78-6.01
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.96-6.06
Cheyenne Wells 6.06
Southeast Colorado range 6.04-6.12
Southcentral Colorado range 5.12
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.74-6.06
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.74-5.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.95-6.06
US 2 Yellow Corn: steady.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.58
Northeast Colorado range 4.19-4.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.24-4.34
Cheyenne Wells 4.30
Southeast Colorado range 4.19-4.49
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.16-4.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.18-4.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.16-4.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady.
Southeast Colorado range 7.21-7.40
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.06-12.12
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.50-8.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?