CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jan 30, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 30, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.81-6.05
Northeast Colorado range 5.74-5.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.91-6.01
Cheyenne Wells 6.01
Southeast Colorado range 5.99-6.07
Southcentral Colorado range 5.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.69-6.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.69-5.91
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.91-6.01
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.58
Northeast Colorado range 4.19-4.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.24-4.34
Cheyenne Wells 4.30
Southeast Colorado range 4.19-4.49
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.16-4.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.18-4.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.16-4.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 10 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.21-7.40
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 6 higher.
Southwest NE range 11.98-12.05
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-8.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals