CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jan 14, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 14, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 12 to 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.10-6.26
Northeast Colorado range 5.95-6.17
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.12-6.22
Cheyenne Wells 6.22
Southeast Colorado range 6.20-6.30
Southcentral Colorado range 5.29
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.90-6.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.90-6.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.12-6.22
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.20-4.53
Northeast Colorado range 4.17-4.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.23-4.30
Cheyenne Wells 4.28
Southeast Colorado range 4.17-4.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.14-4.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.16-4.19
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.14-4.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.36
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 to 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.35-12.47
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-9.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto