CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jan 06, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 06, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.21-6.38
Northeast Colorado range 6.06-6.24
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.24-6.34
Cheyenne Wells 6.34
Southeast Colorado range 6.32-6.42
Southcentral Colorado range 5.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.02-6.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.02-6.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.14-6.24
US 2 Yellow Corn: 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.16-4.50
Northeast Colorado range 4.13-4.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.18-4.26
Cheyenne Wells 4.24
Southeast Colorado range 4.13-4.43
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.10-4.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.12-4.16
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.10-4.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.11-7.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 5 to 6 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.07-12.16
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement