CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Dec 27, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 27, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.26-6.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.05-6.24
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.24-6.34
Cheyenne Wells 6.34
Southeast Colorado range 6.32-6.42
Southcentral Colorado range 5.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.99-6.21
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.99-6.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.14-6.21
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.13-4.49
Northeast Colorado range 4.13-4.32
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.18-4.25
Cheyenne Wells 4.21
Southeast Colorado range 4.13-4.43
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.10-4.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.12-4.15
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.10-4.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.11-7.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 8 to 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.52-12.53
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014