CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Dec 17, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 17, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.40-6.52
Northeast Colorado range 6.23-6.31
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.51
Cheyenne Wells 6.51
Southeast Colorado range 6.49-6.59
Southcentral Colorado range 5.57
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.16-6.38
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.16-6.26
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.25-6.38
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.12-4.52
Northeast Colorado range 4.12-4.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.17-4.24
Cheyenne Wells 4.20
Southeast Colorado range 4.12-4.42
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.09-4.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.11-4.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.09-4.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 to 13 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 6 to 10 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.67-12.73
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease