CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 29, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Wed Nov 27, 2013. With limited Bids*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 27, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01
Greeley Not Available
Northeast Colorado range 6.72-6.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 6.98-7.11
Southcentral Colorado range 6.03
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.68-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.68-6.74
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.74-6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.00-4.35
Northeast Colorado range 4.10-4.25
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.10-4.18
Cheyenne Wells 4.15
Southeast Colorado range 4.00-4.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.00-4.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.05-4.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.00-4.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.14
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 17 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.65
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.75-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-18.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Asia-Pacific failing to save forests, grassland loss
- Silicon-rich CrossOver approved in 44 states
- Bird repellent for rice seed awarded Section 18 label in Arkansas
- Ag markets traded widely Wednesday
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Vertical Floor Blenders