CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 29, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Wed Nov 27, 2013. With limited Bids*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 27, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01
Greeley Not Available
Northeast Colorado range 6.72-6.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 6.98-7.11
Southcentral Colorado range 6.03
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.68-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.68-6.74
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.74-6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.00-4.35
Northeast Colorado range 4.10-4.25
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.10-4.18
Cheyenne Wells 4.15
Southeast Colorado range 4.00-4.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.00-4.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.05-4.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.00-4.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.14
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 17 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.65
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.75-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-18.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting