CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.76-6.91
Northeast Colorado range 6.60-6.74
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-7.00
Southcentral Colorado range 5.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.57-6.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.57-6.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.62-6.72
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.07-4.53
Northeast Colorado range 4.14-4.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.17-4.25
Cheyenne Wells 4.22
Southeast Colorado range 4.07-4.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.07-4.14
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.12-4.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.07-4.13
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady to 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.20-7.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 28 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.48-12.49
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'