CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.76-6.91
Northeast Colorado range 6.60-6.74
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-7.00
Southcentral Colorado range 5.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.57-6.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.57-6.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.62-6.72
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.07-4.53
Northeast Colorado range 4.14-4.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.17-4.25
Cheyenne Wells 4.22
Southeast Colorado range 4.07-4.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.07-4.14
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.12-4.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.07-4.13
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady to 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.20-7.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 28 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.48-12.49
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard