CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Oct 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.18-7.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.05-7.23
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.18-7.36
Cheyenne Wells 7.36
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.46
Southcentral Colorado range 6.37
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.04-7.11
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.04-7.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.04-7.11
US 2 Yellow Corn: steady to 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.15-4.59
Northeast Colorado range 4.24-4.32
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.25-4.33
Cheyenne Wells 4.30
Southeast Colorado range 4.45-4.55
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.13-4.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.13-4.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.15-4.25
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.41
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 11.95-12.13
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.75-9.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?