CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Oct 23, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 23, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.41-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.41-7.59
Cheyenne Wells 7.59
Southeast Colorado range 7.55-7.69
Southcentral Colorado range 6.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.27-7.31
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.27-7.31
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.27-7.31
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.28-4.71
Northeast Colorado range 4.33-4.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.38-4.46
Cheyenne Wells 4.43
Southeast Colorado range 4.57-4.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.23-4.33
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.23-4.33
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.28-4.33
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.22-12.35
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-21.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?