CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Sep 27, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 27, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 2 to 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.92-7.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.22
Cheyenne Wells 7.22
Southeast Colorado range 7.14-7.27
Southcentral Colorado range 6.21
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.94-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.94-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.96-7.04
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.34-5.54
Northeast Colorado range 4.49-4.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.34-4.84
Cheyenne Wells 4.59
Southeast Colorado range 4.69-4.74
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.46-4.79
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.46-4.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.50-4.79
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 to 6 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.39-7.48
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: unevenly steady.
Southwest NE range 12.39-12.55
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS