CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Sep 06, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 06, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.86-6.91
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-6.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.76-6.86
Cheyenne Wells 6.86
Southeast Colorado range 6.86-6.93
Southcentral Colorado range 5.85
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.66-6.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.70-6.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.66-6.80
US 2 Yellow Corn: unevenly steady.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.38-6.33
Northeast Colorado range 5.58-6.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.84-6.28
Cheyenne Wells 5.84
Southeast Colorado range 5.11-6.08
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.58-6.08
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.58-6.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 5.82-5.93
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: unevenly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 9.21-9.61
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly steady.
Southwest NE range 13.53-13.88
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.50-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment