CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Aug 23, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 23, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 to 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-6.95
Northeast Colorado range 6.74-6.89
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.81-6.91
Cheyenne Wells 6.91
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-6.91
Southcentral Colorado range 5.56
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.75-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.75-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.81-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.16-6.61
Northeast Colorado range 6.14-6.50
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.46
Cheyenne Wells 6.36
Southeast Colorado range 6.35-6.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.16-6.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.16-6.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.28-6.46
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 14 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.84-10.46
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 41 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.28-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.00-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America