CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jul 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.62-6.98
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.87
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.82-6.87
Southcentral Colorado range 5.53
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-7.07
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.72-7.07
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 12 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.26-6.84
Northeast Colorado range 6.08-6.91
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.46
Cheyenne Wells 6.41
Southeast Colorado range 6.36-6.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.96-6.78
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.96-6.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.46-6.78
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 21 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.86-10.46
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 56 to 1.48 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.84-13.04
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company