CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jul 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.62-6.98
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.87
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.82-6.87
Southcentral Colorado range 5.53
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-7.07
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.72-7.07
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 12 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.26-6.84
Northeast Colorado range 6.08-6.91
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.46
Cheyenne Wells 6.41
Southeast Colorado range 6.36-6.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.96-6.78
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.96-6.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.46-6.78
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 21 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.86-10.46
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 56 to 1.48 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.84-13.04
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease