CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jul 5, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*** Compared to Wednesday, July 3, 2013. ***
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 3 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 9 to 10 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-6.86
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.81
Cheyenne Wells 6.81
Southeast Colorado range 6.75-6.76
Southcentral Colorado range 5.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.45-6.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.46-6.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.45-6.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: 5 to 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.96
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.95
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.51-6.76
Cheyenne Wells 6.51
Southeast Colorado range 6.65-6.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.43-6.76
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.43-6.58
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.60-6.76
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 to 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 9.38-10.82
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: unevenly steady.
Southwest NE range 15.02-15.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014