CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jul 5, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*** Compared to Wednesday, July 3, 2013. ***
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 3 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 9 to 10 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-6.86
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.81
Cheyenne Wells 6.81
Southeast Colorado range 6.75-6.76
Southcentral Colorado range 5.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.45-6.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.46-6.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.45-6.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: 5 to 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.96
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.95
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.51-6.76
Cheyenne Wells 6.51
Southeast Colorado range 6.65-6.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.43-6.76
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.43-6.58
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.60-6.76
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 to 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 9.38-10.82
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: unevenly steady.
Southwest NE range 15.02-15.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto