CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jun 28 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 28 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 to 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.80
Northeast Colorado range 6.35-6.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.76
Cheyenne Wells 6.76
Southeast Colorado range 6.56-6.81
Southcentral Colorado range 5.51
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.32-6.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.32-6.60
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.60-6.66
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 to 12 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-7.30
Northeast Colorado range 6.65-7.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.29-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.29
Southeast Colorado range 6.81-7.44
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.67-6.97
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.67-6.80
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.72-6.97
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 44 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.11-12.13
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly steady.
Southwest NE range 15.01-15.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto