CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jun 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.22-7.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.96-7.14
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.37
Cheyenne Wells 7.37
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.32
Southcentral Colorado range 6.12
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.97-7.19
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.97-7.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12-7.19
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.73-7.63
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.23
Southeast Colorado range 7.38
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.13-7.33
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.13-7.16
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.13-7.33
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.93-12.02
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 16 to 27 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.16-14.71
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement