CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jun 19, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 19, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 21 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.99-7.17
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.20-7.35
Southcentral Colorado range 6.14
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.00-7.20
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.00-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.15-7.20
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.82-7.72
Northeast Colorado range 7.27-7.67
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.22-7.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.22-7.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.27-7.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.09-12.18
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 11 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.42-14.87
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company