CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jun 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.19
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-6.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.79-7.19
Cheyenne Wells 7.19
Southeast Colorado range 6.99-7.14
Southcentral Colorado range 5.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.79-6.99
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.79-6.96
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.94-6.99
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.73-7.63
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.33
Cheyenne Wells 7.23
Southeast Colorado range 7.38
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.13-7.33
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.13-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.18-7.33
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 7 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.93-12.02
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.31-14.76
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting