CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jun 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.12
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-7.06
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.72-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.92-7.02
Southcentral Colorado range 5.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.95
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.86-6.92
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.55-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.90-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.05
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 7.20
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.90-7.15
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.90-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.15
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 19 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.60-11.69
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.29-14.74
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems