CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu May 09, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 09, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 19 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.54-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.05-7.41
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.59
Southcentral Colorado range 6.54
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.29-7.44
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.29-7.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.42-7.44
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 16 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.94
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-7.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.89
Cheyenne Wells 6.89
Southeast Colorado range 6.99-7.02
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.75
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.69-6.73
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.64-6.75
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 29 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.30-11.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.04-14.23
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company