CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu May 09, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 09, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 19 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.54-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.05-7.41
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.59
Southcentral Colorado range 6.54
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.29-7.44
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.29-7.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.42-7.44
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 16 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.94
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-7.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.89
Cheyenne Wells 6.89
Southeast Colorado range 6.99-7.02
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.75
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.69-6.73
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.64-6.75
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 29 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.30-11.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.04-14.23
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease