CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon May 06, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 06, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 21 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.41
Northeast Colorado range 6.83-7.19
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.17-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.27-7.37
Southcentral Colorado range 6.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.07-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.07-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.20-7.22
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 24 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.67-6.82
Northeast Colorado range 6.54-6.86
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.67-6.77
Cheyenne Wells 6.77
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-6.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.52-6.61
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.53-6.57
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.52-6.61
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 42 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.64-13.83
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement