CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed May 01, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 01, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.57-7.72
Northeast Colorado range 7.08-7.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.42-7.54
Cheyenne Wells 7.54
Southeast Colorado range 7.52-7.62
Southcentral Colorado range 7.04
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.32-7.52
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.32-7.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.45-7.52
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.92
Northeast Colorado range 6.64-6.97
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.87
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.95-7.05
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.62-6.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.63-6.67
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.62-6.72
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 6 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.20-11.46
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 26 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.68-13.87
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- Fungi eyed to tackle weedy menace of American West
- Bayer CropScience expands site in Switzerland
- General Mills shareholders urged to reject GMO food proposal
- Survey of realtors shows Iowa farmland prices have dipped 9%
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Monday night
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report