CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Apr 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.68-7.79
Northeast Colorado range 7.34-7.52
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.50-7.62
Cheyenne Wells 7.62
Southeast Colorado range 7.53-7.75
Southcentral Colorado range 7.08
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.40-7.60
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.40-7.52
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.52-7.60
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 10 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.83-6.95
Northeast Colorado range 6.67-7.03
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.80-7.03
Cheyenne Wells 7.03
Southeast Colorado range 7.00-7.21
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.65-6.75
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.66-6.70
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.65-6.75
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 18 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.52-11.84
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 10 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.94-14.11
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 42.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014