CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Apr 10, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 10, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.66-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-7.07
Southcentral Colorado range 6.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.80-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.80-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.44-6.74
Northeast Colorado range 6.44-6.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.66
Cheyenne Wells 6.66
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-6.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.41-6.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.44-6.49
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.41-6.50
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.23-11.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.48-13.54
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-46.00
Sunflowers mostly 45.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report