CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Apr 10, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 10, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.66-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-7.07
Southcentral Colorado range 6.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.80-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.80-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.44-6.74
Northeast Colorado range 6.44-6.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.66
Cheyenne Wells 6.66
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-6.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.41-6.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.44-6.49
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.41-6.50
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.23-11.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.48-13.54
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-46.00
Sunflowers mostly 45.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.