CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Mar 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.67
Northeast Colorado range 6.97-7.19
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.22
Cheyenne Wells 7.12
Southeast Colorado range 7.17-7.37
Southcentral Colorado range 6.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.12-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.21-7.22
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.61
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.36-7.43
Cheyenne Wells 7.43
Southeast Colorado range 7.64-7.69
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.31
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.24-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.23-7.31
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 to 13 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.61-12.69
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.89-13.96
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-44.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta