CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Mar 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 15 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.53
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.10
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 7.08-7.28
Southcentral Colorado range 6.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.93-7.13
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.93-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12-7.13
US 2 Yellow Corn: 7 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.17-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.47
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.34
Cheyenne Wells 7.34
Southeast Colorado range 7.55-7.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.14-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.19
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.14-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.44-12.53
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 to 12 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.80-14.91
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-44.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting