CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Mar 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 15 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.53
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.10
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 7.08-7.28
Southcentral Colorado range 6.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.93-7.13
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.93-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12-7.13
US 2 Yellow Corn: 7 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.17-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.47
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.34
Cheyenne Wells 7.34
Southeast Colorado range 7.55-7.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.14-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.19
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.14-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.44-12.53
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 to 12 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.80-14.91
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-44.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta