CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Mar 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady to 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.72-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-6.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.69-6.85
Cheyenne Wells 6.79
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-6.99
Southcentral Colorado range 5.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.74-6.94
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.74-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.84-6.94
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 13 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.39
Northeast Colorado range 7.06-7.39
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.21
Cheyenne Wells 7.21
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.01-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.02-7.07
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.01-7.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 23 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.21-12.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.16-14.26
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-42.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting